- Private tour of Bruges’ historical center
- Explore the medieval UNESCO-listed streets with your own group
- Listen to the folklore of the city, and learn about its legends
- Learn about Bruges’ landmarks such as the Begijnhof
- Enjoy personalized attention from your private guide
Departure & Return
Meeting your host anywhere in Bruges where you would like to. You can set this meeting place with him according to your wishes after the booking is made.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the center of Bruges is steeped in history and your guide will regale you with its stories as you walk. Hear tales behind the artwork of the Church of Our Lady, and learn about the murderous history of the Burg, Bruges’ showpiece Gothic square.
Listen to the myths that surround the lakes of Minnewater Park, and take in the greenery of Arenshof Gardens.
If there is a particular square or street that you want to visit, or perhaps some artwork by local artists that you’d like to see, just let your guide know. The benefit of a private tour is that it can be tailored to the interests of your group.
After exploring Bruges and learning about its heroes and myths, you’ll finish at the historic Begijnhof.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands