- Belgium beer tour of Brussels
- Taste a selection of Belgian beers
- Enjoy quality Belgian cheeses, smoked ham, and delicious chocolates
- Visits some of Belgium's oldest and most popular cafes
- Knowledgeable guide to unravel Belgium's beer mysteries and traditions
Departure & Return
Seach for Global Enterprises Tours on Google Maps. You will meet your guide at Grand'Place 21, outside GODIVA in the Grand'Place.
What To Expect
Throughout the tour, gain insight into Belgium’s rich brewing traditions from your knowledgeable guide and educate your palate to recognize the unique attributes of each variety. Bid your guide and group farewell in another central location at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age for this tour is 16 years old.
- Our guides wear a blue jacket or tshirt with our logo Brussels Walking Tours
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Global Enterprises BV
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.