Explore our promoted experiences
- See the highlights of Bryce Canyon on a scenic tour
- Choose from two tour times to suit your schedule
- Learn how the landscape formed millions of years ago
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Office is located at 13500 East UT-12, Bryce Canyon City. We are at the junction of HWY 12 and HWY 63 on the Bryce Canyon Resort property; next to the lobby, immediately adjacent to HWY 12. Set of two cabins.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bryce Canyon Scenic Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour is perfect for those who want to see a little bit of all the must see views with not a lot of hiking to get to them." See review