- Leave all the driving and logistics to your guide on this seamless tour
- Upgrades and add-ons are available, so you can customize to fit your budget
- See many of the Canadian Rockies’ top highlights, all in a single tour
- Round-trip transit, select meals, overnight accommodation and more included
Departure & Return
08:00AM. Coach bus parks in front of the hotel. Please wait in the hotel lobby and our tour guide will come in and greet you. *Customers will return back to Calgary Downtown or can choose to be dropped off at Banff Aspen Lodge.
09:35AM. We will meet you at the hotel lobby *Subject to change to other hotels in Banff Town. Guests will be notified one day prior to departure if any changes. *Customers will return back to Banff or can choose to be dropped off at Ramada Plaza Calgary Downtown.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Calgary Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms