4 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Ideal for travelers looking for a full day of outdoor adventure, this tour combines an all-terrain vehicle (ATV) off-road session with ziplining, swimming, and tequila tasting. Following pickup from your hotel, head to an adventure eco-park, where you’ll ride an ATV over jungle trails, try three zipline flights, and swim in a cenote—a natural limestone sinkhole with clear emerald waters. Wrap up the day’s activities with a tequila tasting.
- An ATV off-road session through the Yucatan jungle
- Also includes three zipline flights and a swimming session in a cenote
- Celebrate the day’s adventures with a tequila tasting
- Round-trip transportation from most Cancun area hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Access to cenote
Hotel pickup and drop-off from most hotels
$5 for locker rental plus $5 refundable deposit
Departure & Return
Please contact us in advance to confirm your exact pickup time and location.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 4.
- Must be 16+ to drive ATV accompanied by an adult.
- Must be 18+ to drive ATV single.
- Maximum weight: 130 kg/ 300 lbs.
- Maximum waist size: 1.24 mts / 49 inchs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY What To Do In Cancun
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV Jungle Adventure with Ziplines, Cenote & Tequila Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Jungle Adventure with Ziplines, Cenote & Tequila Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Jungle Adventure with Ziplines, Cenote & Tequila Tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Jungle Adventure with Ziplines, Cenote & Tequila Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms