- Explore 10-12 blocks of street art
- Bilingual guide
- Learn about different styles of street art and graffiti
- Small groups—maximum of 10 people
Departure & Return
If you are coming from the Hotel Zone, take bus R1 and get off next to Parque las Palapas. Cross the park and a block away on the left side you will see a small square Jardin del Arte with the graffiti and murals. It's just on the front of Quetzal Hostel. We will be waiting for you in this square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour. We require a minimum of three people or a booking for three people if there one or two guests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Art Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience