Explore our promoted experiences
- Mexican food cooking class, followed by a fiesta
- Learn how to prepare a 6-course gourmet meal
- Make tortillas on a Mexican comal
- Enjoy drinks like hot chocolate, Mexican coffee, as well as snacks
- Feast on the food you prepared during a traditional fiesta
- Breakfast and transport from select hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya included
Departure & Return
Optional hotel pickup and drop-off is available for an additional charge. Please contact us directly to verify pricing and availability. You can also reach us by car or taxi driving to la Ruta de los Cenotes Road Km 6.2 in Puerto Morelos and turn left on the pink sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements/allergies at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexico lindo cooking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms