Explore our promoted experiences
- Reef and shipwreck snorkeling tour
- Explore underwater worlds surrounding Cancun
- Swim alongside tropical fish and giant sea turtles
- Small group ensures personal service
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Our marina is located 400 yards away from Ferry Ultramar main dock, and few steps away from El Meco Mayan ruins.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Restrictions: Only children older than 6 years (accompanied by an adult). A responsive letter must be signed, in the case of children their parents must sign.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun is included; pickup and drop-off from hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya may have an additional charge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that the 3.5 hour activity duration is the time from start to finish, the actual time in the water is about 2 hours
- We suggest to bring: Swimsuit, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, dry clothes, towel and cash for personal expenses.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Total Snorkel Cancun
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "They had everything you need for equipment, just bring swim suit and sunscreen." See review
- "If you like to snorkel, this is a great excursion!" See review
- "They also offered parasailing and wave runner rentals(when you joined one activity, you can get 10% off if you want to join other activities." See review