Explore our promoted experiences
- Six-hour nightclub tour in Cancun
- Visit three of Cancun's hottest nightclubs with your personal party guide
- Enjoy the VIP treatment with unlimited drinks, no lines or cover charges and reserved tables at each clubs
- 5 hours of open bar drinks
- Unlimited bottle service at select venues
Departure & Return
Exact address will be provided with confirmation email from supplier.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Meet new friends during this group tour of three of Cancun's night clubs, skipping the long entry lines. Once inside the club, head to your VIP table. Sip complimentary drinks at all clubs and unlimited table side bottle service at some.
Possible locations include The City Nightclub in Cancun, Carlos and Charlie's, Congo Bar, Mandala Disco, Dady 'O or Sweet Nightclub.
Note: Night clubs visited in Cancun may change without notice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Photo ID required
- DRESS CODE: No beach wear, no flip flops, no sleeveless shirts or tank top shirts, no hats on Thursdays and Saturdays for guys. We are not responsible for denied entry because of dress code violations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rockstarcrawls
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms