Explore our promoted experiences
- All-inclusive admission to Xel-Ha theme park in Playa del Carmen
- A fun-filled day out ideal for families
- Experience more than 20 attractions, such as caves, cenotes, jungle trails, coral reefs, and ziplines
- Enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet, unlimited drinks, and use of the park's facilities
- Visit the park any time between 9am and 6pm
Departure & Return
|Tuesday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
What To Expect
On arrival, you’ll receive your all-inclusive wristband and a park map to help you navigate. Spend the day satisfying your appetite for adventure on the Salpichanga Ziplines, the Floating Bridge, and during a bike ride through the Land of Huh.
Alternatively, relax during a river or snorkelling tour, flounder in the refreshing water of cenotes, or take a serene stroll around Chacah’s Garden. Throughout the day, revitalize with cold drinks from an open bar while relaxing on one of many shaded hammocks.
When hunger strikes, feast on an all-you-can-eat buffet featuring dishes inspired by Mexican and international cuisine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing to the park, the temperature will be scanned through a digital remote device on every visitor, guest or staff member.
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent that are free of the following chemicals: benzophenone, etilhexila, homosalate, octyl methoxycinnamate, octyl salicylate, octinoxate, oxybenzone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane.
- Optional activities are not included. These are educational activities of interaction with wild life, Sea Trek, Snuba, Zip Bike, Temazcal
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit, water shoes comfortable clothes
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms