- Xoximilco dinner cruise from Cancun
- Board a festive trajinera with an informative local guide
- Explore the canals of Xoximilco, a modern replica of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city
- Taste typical Mexican dishes served on board with tequila, beer and fruit-flavored water
- Enjoy traditional live music like mariachi and marimba
- Complimentary pickup and drop-off from selected hotels
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Climb aboard your trajinera, a traditional flat-bottomed boat once used for carrying produce from the Aztec city's floating gardens. Cruise down the network of canals, enjoying the festive atmosphere and learning the legends of Mexico from your guide. Traditional canoes, called chalupas, will approach your boat bearing mariachi and marimba players. Dine on a traditional Mexican tasting menu accompanied by tequila, beer and soft drinks. After your festive evening, enjoy drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day. Some pickup services could be earlier 7:00 pm especially if the hotels are located far away from Xoximilco Park.
- According to the indication issued by the Government of Quintana Roo, Mexico, we are forced to suspend activities at 11:00 pm. So the park will be opening from 19:00 to 23:00 hr. Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- Pickup: The hour and place will be informed when the visitor confirms the hotel. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel or meeting place established 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time. Drop-off: The visitor must be ready for the departure at 10:40 pm because the bus will leave at 10:50 pm.
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary to contact us to know the exact time and place of your pickup.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years. Kids: Children must be accompanied by an adult. From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.
- Wearing comfortable clothes, shoes and pants is recommended. Eco-friendly Insect repellent is recommended.
- Vegetarian and kids options are available, please advise at time of booking if required. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This activity is wheelchair accessible. The trajineras are adapted for easy access.
- Maximum load capacity per trajinera: 3000 Kg or 20 passengers (Covid capacity measures have been implemented)
- As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing a park, the temperature will be scanned through a digital remote device on every visitor, guest and staff member.
- Bring cash to by souvenirs and photos.
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms