1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of workshop equipment
Slice of Blue John Stone
Self guided Audio Tour (on your own Smartphone) of the Cavern
Departure & Return
Castleton, Hope Valley S33 8WP, UK
Treak Cliff Cavern Buxton Road
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Expect steep slopes and steps due to the natural environment of the area. Dress for the outdoors and weather conditions
- See our website for access information
- Expect steep slopes and steps both up and down
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Treak Cliff Cavern
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Self Guided Cavern Tour with Blue John Stone Polishing Activity?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Self Guided Cavern Tour with Blue John Stone Polishing Activity?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Self Guided Cavern Tour with Blue John Stone Polishing Activity?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCastletonSkip-the-Line Tours - Peak District National ParkNature and Wildlife - Peak District National ParkAttractions & Museums - Peak District National ParkCategory