2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the delights of the Charleston food scene on this walking tour. With a guide, you'll learn about the cuisine of the Lowcountry region as you explore this historic city and sample local food products such as stone-ground grits, pralines, collard greens, and South Carolina barbecue. Tour is limited to 12 people for a small-group experience.
- Guided walking tour of Charleston's food scene
- Learn about the history of food in Charleston from the local guide
- Sample local delights such as benne wafers, barbecue, grits and other South Carolina staples
- See a different side of Charleston as you traverse the streets.
Saved to wishlist!
Local Professional guide
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
18 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bulldog Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Savor the Flavors of Charleston Walking Food Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Savor the Flavors of Charleston Walking Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Savor the Flavors of Charleston Walking Food Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Treat yourself to this Tour 🤗 Do not eat breakfast before 😉😋" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Savor the Flavors of Charleston Walking Food Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingCharlestonFood Tours - South CarolinaCity Tours - South CarolinaWalking Tours - South CarolinaMarkets - South CarolinaFood Tours - SavannahCity Tours - SavannahWalking Tours - SavannahMarkets - SavannahFood Tours - JacksonvilleCity Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleMarkets - JacksonvilleCategory
Fort Sumter National Monument Tours & TicketsMagnolia Plantation and Gardens Tours & TicketsArthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge) Tours & TicketsDrayton Hall Tours & TicketsOld Exchange & Provost Dungeon Tours & TicketsPatriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsSt. Michael's Church Tours & TicketsThe Battery and White Point Garden Tours & TicketsMiddleton Place Tours & TicketsGibbes Museum of Art Tours & TicketsAiken-Rhett House Tours & TicketsEdmondston-Alston House Tours & TicketsChildren's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML) Tours & TicketsCharleston Museum Tours & TicketsCircular Congregational Church Tours & Tickets