Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
When you arrive at the park, park your vehicle and walk toward the green restrooms. We will be set up at a pavilion in the park.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fin Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands