8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Burgundy wine country on this private day trip from Dijon. As you pass rolling vineyards and picturesque villages, your expert guide will share knowledge of wine production in the region. Tour four wineries to sample a variety of red and white wines. Touch the soil, see where the grapes are grown, and lunch at a restaurant of your choice before your return to Dijon.
- Explore the beautiful Burgundy countryside
- Winery visits and tastings included
- Customizable private tour
- Comfortable transport with hotel pick-up and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Personal insurances and expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup and dropoff at any hotel, bnb, in or around Dijon
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For the exclusive tastings we offer we have to make appointments with the (boutique) wineries first. That is why we can NOT confirm this wine tour instantly. We will confirm in <48 hours though!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JoliSoleil
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Wines of Burgundy Day Tour from Dijon?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Wines of Burgundy Day Tour from Dijon?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Wines of Burgundy Day Tour from Dijon
3 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDijonFood Tours - BurgundyBus Tours - BurgundyWine Tastings - BurgundyWalking Tours - BurgundyFull-day Tours - BurgundyFood Tours - GenevaBus Tours - GenevaWine Tastings - GenevaWalking Tours - GenevaFull-day Tours - GenevaFood Tours - MontreuxBus Tours - MontreuxWine Tastings - MontreuxWalking Tours - MontreuxFull-day Tours - MontreuxCategory