7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the natural landscape of the Arabian Desert on a half-day tour with convenient round-trip transport from the doorstep of your Dubai accommodation. The day’s itinerary includes sandboarding, dune bashing, camel rides, and frame-worthy photo ops. Round out the evening with dinner and live dance performances.
- Desert tour features sandboarding, camel rides, and performances
- Sunset photo opportunities of the red dune desert
- Light refreshments and barbecue dinner included
- Convenient round-trip transport from Dubai hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Land Cruiser
English-speaking licensed driver
Dune bashing (30-45 minutes)
Sunset view photo stop
Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee) & Dates
Henna painting for ladies “ Tattoo”
Falcon experience “ Photos”
Camel ride experience (can be repeated)
Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavour) in the Shisha Area
Al Khayma Desert Camp visit ( Shared camp )
Tanura and Ladies Khaliji Dance
Unlimited cold mineral water & soft drinks
Barbecue meal with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
Local Arabic attire for makeovers
Quad Bike “ ATV” options (available on request)
Any other expenses not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman city, from Dubai Cruise Terminal (Port Rashid), Pickup from Jabel Ali or Bab Al Shams only with a private option. Note that the pickup will be 45 minutes prior to your booked time depending on your location.
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, 77CJ+P2R - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding.
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting / sickness during the dune bashing
- All desert safari drivers are well trained and licensed for safari drives. The land cruiser vehicles are fully insured and well equipped with all necessary safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, government trackers, GPS, GMS, and a First Aid box
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan you can watch Tanoura and Fire shows only in our desert camps (Al Khayma) as there will be some restrictions for Ladies Khaliji Dance. Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- Casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter
- OceanAir Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Pickup will be within 45min prior your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, anyone with back or neck pain, heart problems or other serious medical complaints and infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed during the dune bashing activity by car. (If this conditions are applicable to you, please contact our Consultant to customize your tour)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY OceanAir Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Premium Red Dunes, Camel Safari & BBQ at Al Khayma Camp™️?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Premium Red Dunes, Camel Safari & BBQ at Al Khayma Camp™️?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Premium Red Dunes, Camel Safari & BBQ at Al Khayma Camp™️?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Premium Red Dunes, Camel Safari & BBQ at Al Khayma Camp™️?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Premium Red Dunes, Camel Safari & BBQ at Al Khayma Camp™️
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - Sharjah4WD Tours - SharjahSporting Events - SharjahNature and Wildlife - SharjahSafaris - SharjahExtreme - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahFull-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainSafaris - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainFull-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al Khaimah4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahSafaris - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahFull-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Museum of Illusions DubaiBedouin CampsBur Dubai VillageDubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooDubai MuseumBurJumanSheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU)Motiongate DubaiThe Lost Chambers AquariumBollywood Parks DubaiSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseWonderlandJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)IMG Worlds of AdventureChillout Ice LoungeSheikh Zayed RoadKidZania DubaiChildren's CitySouk Madinat JumeirahWafi City Mall