- Experience the UK's Northern Ireland with visits to Belfast, the Celtic ruins of Monasterboice and the region's only UNESCO-listed site
- Take an interactive walk through the story of the ill-fated RMS Titanic during a visit to Belfast's Titanic Experience
- Visit the town of Ballintoy and the stunning tree tunnel known as the Dark Hedges, both recognizable from the HBO series 'Game of Thrones'
- Explore the naturally formed Giant's Causeway, often hailed as 'The Eighth Wonder of the World'
Departure & Return
Collection at Paddy's Palace Office @ 8:15 am
Pick-up at "Discover Ireland" Office, next to the Savoy Cinema @ 8:25 am
Pick-up at the Tourist Office, Suffolk Street near the Molly Malone Statue @ 8:30 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- If you wish to book our Economy option, please confirm with us the room type you would like to book during or after you booking:
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the Economy option
- Twin Room, one room with two single beds.
- Double Room, one room with one double bed.
- Triple Room, one room for a booking of 3 passengers with three single beds.
- Additional Information:
- All listed itinerary timings are approximate and are at the discretion of the driver.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Bookings made through Viator will automatically be signed up for Paddys Palace, Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin (collecting @ 08:15).
- If you wish to change your reservation to one of the other pick- up locations, you will need to contact us by telephone or email not later than 18:00 the evening prior so that we can guarantee the change. Please note the different collection times for O'Connell Street is at 08:25 and Suffolk Street is at 08:30.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff