- 3-day tour of Northern Island's natural and historical highlights from Dublin
- Cross the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge to witness the UNESCO-listed wonder of Giant's Causeway
- Take guided tours of historic cities, Monasterboice and Derry
- Visit legend-shrouded landmarks like Duncluce Castle and Drumcliff Abbey, resting place of W. B. Yeats
- Select from hostel or B&B accommodation depending on your budget and preference
- Breakfast and round-trip transport from Dublin are included
Departure & Return
Pick-up at Paddy's Palace, Lower Gardiner Street @ 8:00 am
Pick-up at the Tourist Office located on Suffolk Street next to the Molly Malone Statue @ 8:15 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- If you wish to book our Economy option, please confirm with us the room type you would like to book during or after you booking:
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the Economy option
- Twin Room, one room with two single beds.
- Double Room, one room with one double bed.
- Triple Room, one room for a booking of 3 passengers with three single beds.
- Additional Information:
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pick-up location must be confirmed during/after booking. Failure to do so may result in missing the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All timings listed are approximate and are to the guides discretion on the day.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff