1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a star-studded meet and greet at Dublin’s National Wax Museum and come face-to-face with movie stars, politicians and pop icons. Marvel over the lifelike waxworks of Irish writers like James Joyce and Oscar Wilde; pose for photos with Irish icons like U2, Liam Neeson and Ronan Keating; brave a visit to Dracula’s Chamber of Horrors; or make your very own wax hand (extra cost). The fun interactive exhibitions are both educational and entertaining, with the chance to learn about Irish history, discover the human body and even have a go at being a record producer!
- Single-use admission ticket for Dublin’s National Wax Museum
- Snap a selfie with U2, Liam Neeson, Oscar Wilde or James Joyce
- Dare to pose for a photo with Dracula or Hannibal Lector from Silence of the Lambs
- Learn about Irish history, science and music through interactive, hands-on exhibitions
- Great fun for families: suitable for all ages!
- Self-guided tour offers greater flexibility
Saved to wishlist!
The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Departure & Return
3/17/2016 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Seating limited along the experience but available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY The National Wax Museum Plus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: The National Wax Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: The National Wax Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: The National Wax Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: The National Wax Museum Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: The National Wax Museum Admission Ticket
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesDublinAttractions & Museums - BelfastMuseum Tickets & Passes - BelfastAttractions & Museums - LimerickMuseum Tickets & Passes - LimerickAttractions & Museums - GalwayMuseum Tickets & Passes - GalwayCategory
River LiffeyDublin Writers MuseumGlendaloughDublin Phoenix ParkIrish Family History CentreNational Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & HistoryDalkey Castle & Heritage CentreConnemaraKilmainham GaolO’Connell BridgeWicklow GaolCastletown HouseEpic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC)Dublin City HallWicklow WayDublin Cruise PortSt. Audoen's ChurchFamine MemorialSEA LIFE® BrayKildare Village