1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine a sightseeing tour of Dublin with afternoon tea served on a vintage double-decker bus. The itinerary includes famous landmarks such as the Guinness Brewery, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Christchurch, Wood Quay, O’Connell Street, Trinity College, Georgian Dublin, and others. See the sights while enjoying a cup of seasonal tea or coffee along with some delicacies.
- This relaxing tour option is great for first-time visitors
- Choose between three departure times throughout the day
- The tour takes place aboard a vintage front-engined double-decker bus
Saved to wishlist!
Afternoon Tea - Email if you need gluten free, vegetarian or vegan
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Coffee and/or Tea
Please note there is no guided commentary but our team will share some of their personal favourite Dublin stories.
Departure & Return
6 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Ireland
Cleaver East, 4-6 Essex Street East, Temple Bar Dublin 2
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No alcohol is permitted on board
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vintage Tea Tours Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Afternoon Tea Bus Tour in Dublin ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Afternoon Tea Bus Tour in Dublin ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Afternoon Tea Bus Tour in Dublin ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Afternoon Tea Bus Tour in Dublin ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Afternoon Tea Bus Tour in Dublin
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCoffee & Tea ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastCoffee & Tea Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickCoffee & Tea Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayCoffee & Tea Tours - GalwayCategory
Wicklow Mountains Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Ireland - Archaeology Tours & TicketsWicklow Way Tours & TicketsSt. Michan's Church Tours & TicketsDublinia Tours & TicketsLittle Museum of Dublin Tours & TicketsKilmainham Gaol Tours & TicketsIrish Rock 'n' Roll Museum Experience Tours & TicketsJames Joyce Centre Tours & TicketsRiver Liffey Tours & TicketsGlendalough Tours & TicketsIrish Family History Centre Tours & TicketsSkerries Mills Tours & TicketsChester Beatty Library Tours & TicketsDublin O’Connell Street Tours & TicketsIrish Whiskey Museum Tours & TicketsMonasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe) Tours & TicketsIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA) Tours & TicketsChrist Church Cathedral Tours & TicketsDublin General Post Office (GPO) Tours & Tickets