12 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Situated on the rugged west coast of Ireland, the Cliffs of Moher are one of the Emerald Isle's most popular natural attractions. On this tour from Dublin, save yourself the trouble of navigating unfamiliar roads and making multiple arrangements. Enjoy privileged views of the cliffs during a boat tour and clifftop walk and stop at the Caherconnell Stone Fort along the way.
- See the best of the Burren region in just one day
- Soak up views of the cliffs from the ocean and stroll along the clifftop
- Travel between dispersed Ireland highlights without the hassle of navigation
- Enjoy hassle-free round-trip transport from Dublin to County Clare
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This tour gives you two perspectives of the Cliffs of Moher during a clifftop walk and cruise.
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Pickup and drop-off from the designated meeting point
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Suffolk St, Dublin 2, D02 KX03, Ireland
Please be there 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Irish Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cliffs of Moher Premium Tour with Boat Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cliffs of Moher Premium Tour with Boat Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cliffs of Moher Premium Tour with Boat Cruise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cliffs of Moher Premium Tour with Boat Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5299P20
Compare Similar Experiences
Cliffs of Moher Premium Tour with Boat Cruise
12 to 13 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDublinBus Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastFull-day Tours - BelfastBus Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickFull-day Tours - LimerickBus Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayFull-day Tours - GalwayCategory
Dublin Grafton StreetNational Gallery of IrelandThe Book of KellsSt. Anne’s ParkSEA LIFE® BrayNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)Famine MemorialDublin City HallCastletown HouseKildare VillageIrish Whiskey MuseumDublin ZooJeanie Johnston Tall ShipTrim CastleTayto ParkGPO Witness History Visitor CentreLoughcrew Cairns (Loughcrew Passage Tombs) St. Michan's ChurchSkerries MillsRiver Liffey