- Day trip to Galway and the Cliffs of Moher from Dublin
- See the old city walls on a walking tour of Galway
- Explore the area around the Cliffs of Moher at your own pace
- Stop for lunch and savor an Irish stew or chowder, if you wish
- Admire the views of the Aran Islands from the Baby Cliffs
- Travel along a scenic coastal route, known as the wild Atlantic Way
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Discover Ireland Centre, beside the Savoy Cinema in Dublin D01 WP59 Arrive at 6:45am, 7am Departure Please make yourself aware of the location of the collection point in advance as the tour cannot wait for passengers who have not checked in on time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Seats are not assigned
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 61 travelers
- OPERATED BY Galway Tour Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms