2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Have your shore excursions arranged in advance when you arrive in Dublin's port; you'll save time scrambling for activities once you step off the ship. This tour includes a 24-hour pass for a hop-on hop-off bus, which covers more than 30 stops around the city. You can hop off to explore at your leisure at locations such as St. Patrick's Cathedral, Jameson Distillery Bow Street, Kilmainham Gaol, and the Guinness Storehouse. You'll also have access to a highlights of Dublin walking tour.
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket lets you explore Dublin at your own pace
- Dublin highlights walking tour included
- Map of Dublin and discount guide included
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Hop-on hop-off tour
Free Map and discount guide
Free Walking Tour included
Visit to the Little Museum of Dublin
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Two Kids Under 14 travel free with each adult. Additional kids - please pay driver.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY DoDublin Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dublin Shore Excursion: Hop On Hop Off?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dublin Shore Excursion: Hop On Hop Off?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dublin Shore Excursion: Hop On Hop Off?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dublin Shore Excursion: Hop On Hop Off?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It takes forever to get back to the port in late afternoon." See review
Product code: 6249P9
Compare Similar Experiences
Dublin Shore Excursion: Hop On Hop Off
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
6 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesDistillery Tours Ports of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDublinShore Excursions - BelfastHop on Hop Off - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastCity Tours - BelfastAudio Guides - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastPorts of Call Tours - BelfastShore Excursions - LimerickHop on Hop Off - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickCity Tours - LimerickAudio Guides - LimerickDistillery Tours - LimerickPorts of Call Tours - LimerickShore Excursions - GalwayHop on Hop Off - GalwayBus Tours - GalwayCity Tours - GalwayAudio Guides - GalwayDistillery Tours - GalwayPorts of Call Tours - GalwayCategory
Glasnevin Cemetery MuseumNewbridge House and FarmGAA MuseumRiver LiffeySkerries MillsThe Book of KellsDublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneSt. Audoen's ChurchJeanie Johnston Tall ShipJames Joyce Tower & MuseumDublin Cruise PortSEA LIFE® BrayMalahide Castle and GardensTayto ParkDublin Custom HouseDublin Phoenix ParkThe National Wax Museum PlusKells Monastic SiteIrish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA)Molly Malone Statue