Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip to the Titanic Visitor Experience and Giant's Causeway in Northern Ireland
- Follow the footsteps of the Titanic's fateful voyage while exploring interactive discovery galleries at the Titanic Visitor Experience
- Visit the Ocean Exploration Centre and learn how ocean behavior is tracked
- Travel along the Antrim Coastal Drive by luxury coach
- Includes Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre admission and a tour led by a local park ranger
- Trek across the swaying Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Starbucks Café,1 College Green / Dame Street (south city) Dublin 2 @ 7am Please be outside either pick up location listed at least 5 minutes prior to departure. Grey coach with silver dog as logo.
Dublin Bus Office, 59 O’Connell Street Upper (north city) Dublin 1 @ 7.05am Please be outside either pick up location listed at least 5 minutes prior to departure. Grey coach with silver dog as logo.
Drop off is at the Old Cleary's store on O'Connell Street, opposite the General Post Office, near the Spire monument. Your guide will be able to advise of directions. Typically the return time is 8.30pm
What To Expect
There you will have bathroom facilities with a range of vendors to buy hot and cold drinks, fresh food, light snacks and packed lunches. The same stop will be visited on the return journey fro Dublin.
Stroll through galleries that speak eloquently of the tragic tale and learn about the construction and poignant fate of the colossal ship. Immerse yourself in interactive displays that take you to the depths of the ocean and visit the Ocean Exploration Centre to discover state-of-the-art technologies that track the behavior of ocean beds.
Revitalize with lunch at the café (own expense), and then travel to the rugged Northern Irish coast to see the UNESCO World Heritage-listed landmark of the Giant’s Causeway. Follow the renowned Antrim Coastal Drive route and admire spectacular coastal scenery before stopping to admire the romantic ruins of 15th-century Dunluce Castle, featured in hit TV show, Game of Thrones.
On arrival at the Giant’s Causeway, enjoy some leisurely free time to explore the distinctive rock formations and volcanic paths independently. Capture photographs of dramatic scenery that spans 18 miles (29 km) and then conquer your fear in order to cross the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, a historical monument suspended over a rocky chasm bathed in the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean.
During the journey back to central Dublin, stop in the quaint town of Castlebelingham before arriving at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Good walking shoes and all weather clothing recommended
- Please be outside one of the available pickup locations 15 minutes before the departure time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children 2 years and under are not allowed to travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Rover Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms