- Explore Powerscourt Gardens at your leisure
- Stop in Enniskerry, where movies such as 'Leap Year' have been filmed
- Drive through Wicklow Mountains National Park
- Enjoy free time to walk around Glendalough
Departure & Return
This statue is outside old stone church on Suffolk Street at 09:20am, Please be 10 minutes early
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Pickup Location is the Molly Malone statue on Suffolk Street at 09:20am
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hilltoptreks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff