Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Explore Culzean Castle, the elegant 18th-century Scottish castle in Culzean County Park
- Discover the area of Ayrshire known as Burns Country, birthplace of the Scottish poet Robert Burns
- Get to know the Isle of Arran on a full-day tour, visiting sites such as Goat Fell and Brodick Castle
- Travel along Scotland’s Kintyre Peninsula to visit the fishing villages of Tarbert and Inveraray
- Enjoy two nights of 3-star hotel or guesthouse accommodation in Brodick on the Isle of Arran
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Gate J and Gate K, Edinburgh Bus Station, St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH1 3DQ
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- When booking three or more people, efforts will be made to book a combination of suitable rooms (double/twin/family). Preferences should be noted upon booking in the Special Requirements section
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Culzean Castle & Country Park – We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Robert Burns Museum and Cottage - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- Arran Distillery - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 22 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff