Explore our promoted experiences
- 1-day tour between Scotland and England including Alnwick Castle from Edinburgh
- Explore the ruins of Melrose Abbey, where Robert the Bruce’s heart lies, with a guide
- Enjoy an optional tour of Alnwick Castle’s impressive cellars, gardens and salons
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Edinburgh
Departure & Return
Please check in with Highland Experience staff inside/outside Caffe Nero by 08:45
Please note: During August, and other times when there are events taking place at Edinburgh Castle we will use an alternative end point in Edinburgh's New Town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 3 years not accepted
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.