Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group day trip to Loch Ness, Glencoe, and the Highlands from Edinburgh
- Visit Glencoe and explore the famous Cairngorms National Park
- Take in spectacular views of the Scottish Highlands as you travel
- Enjoy a chance to spot Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster, on an optional Loch Ness cruise
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Travel comfortably in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Pass by Stirling Castle, the Wallace Monument, and Linlithgow Palace—the birthplace of Mary Queen of Scots—en route to Glencoe, a Highland glen filled with eerie tales about the Clan MacDonald massacre of 1692.
Journey onward through the 18th-century Fort William, and gaze out at the Scottish Highlands, including the Great Glen. Reaching Fort Augustus, disembark on the shores of Loch Ness, where you can opt for a seasonal boat ride on the loch and listen for the Loch Ness Monster ‘Nessie’ on the sonar system. (Cruises run from Easter to the end of October.)
After you purchase lunch (own expense), continue your drive to Cairngorms National Park via Spean Bridge village. Take in the views of Loch Laggan and the windswept mountains, including Craig Meagaidh, where the TV series 'Monarch of the Glen' was filmed.
Your tour concludes with the return drive to Edinburgh.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years old. We do not carry children under the age of 5.
- Check-in closes 15 minutes prior to departure
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Near public transportation
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- Loch Ness cruise – We reserve tickets for you. If you want to join the cruise, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "You have to understand that you are covering a great deal of the country in just 12 hours - so dress appropriately and bring your camera." See review
- "Final tip would be wearing comfy shoes and a warm coat as the forecast can change quickly, and especially on the boat as it can be windy." See review
- "However, it's worth it, as the beautiful scenery of Glencoe and Loch Ness are not to be missed." See review