Explore our promoted experiences
- Private Grand Canyon National Park sunset tour from Flagstaff
- Stop at scenic overlooks as the sun sinks over the canyon
- Explore the South Rim and Grand Canyon Village
- Dinner served at Grand Canyon Village
- Stop at the historic Cameron Trading Post
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Marvel at the hues of the Painted Desert as you enter the Navajo Nation. Your guide makes a stop at the Cameron Trading Post, established in 1916. Browse for American Indian arts and crafts of the Southwest and grab lunch or a snack (own expense) while enjoying views of the Little Colorado River Gorge.
Your journey continues on to Grand Canyon National Park, where you’re treated to a variety of overlooks that demonstrate the canyon’s play of light and shadow. Observe the colors change throughout the afternoon.
Upon arrival at Grand Canyon Village, you’re treated to a delicious dinner. Then, join your private guide for a sunset walk along the rim. Photo ops abound at two scenic viewpoints that show off dramatic sunset colors across the vast chasm; you can focus your lens all the way to the North Rim.
Once you watch the sun dip on the horizon, your guide transports you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual, layers are suggested in fall, winter and spring months
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- HOTEL INFORMATION REQUIRED 72 HOURS PRIOR TO TOUR DATE
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Venture Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "All of this is a shame as there is no doubt that he does have a wealth of knowledge about the area, although at this particular point in time he isn't capable of imparting that reasonably." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews