- Excellent value for money
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
Galway City New Coach Station Address: The Corner of Forster Street and Fairgreen Ave, Galway City New Coach Station,
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- For complimentary hotel pick-up please contact the tour operator at least 24 hours in advance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lally Coach Hire Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It's good for a tight schedule and travelers not very interested in historical context." See review
- "For anyone with motion sickness, there are some windy roads at the beginning around the caves (I learned the hard way with this)!" See review
- "I'd like to do that first thing in the morning instead of the cave, because when we arrived around midday, the cliffs were super packed." See review