Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-day tour of the Highlands and the Isle of Skye from Glasgow
- Learn of the Jacobite Rising at the infamous Culloden Battlefield
- Admire beautiful lakes including Loch Ness and Loch Long with a guide
- Discover Scotland’s raw, natural beauty on the Isle of Skye
- Enjoy panoramic views over the Cuillin Mountains
- Visit the seaside town of Portree
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Glasgow
Departure & Return
266 George Street - Parish Halls Building (Between North Frederick St and John St)
Passengers will be issued with complimentary train tickets to Glasgow
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 3 years not accepted
- Luggage restriction: 1 suitcase 55x40x20cm - 15 kg & 1 backpack/handbag per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Glasgow passengers are issued with a train ticket from Edinburgh back to Glasgow on the final day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I've traveled to many countries and the castles on the tour weren't the best, but Skye itself is well worth it." See review