Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-day tour of the Highlands and the Isle of Skye from Glasgow
- Learn of the Jacobite Rising at the infamous Culloden Battlefield
- Admire beautiful lakes including Loch Ness and Loch Long with a guide
- Discover Scotland’s raw, natural beauty on the Isle of Skye
- Enjoy panoramic views over the Cuillin Mountains
- Visit the seaside town of Portree
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Glasgow
Departure & Return
At the bus stop in front of the Royal College Building
On occasion you may be given a train ticket for the final part of the journey from Edinburgh to Glasgow.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 3 years not accepted
- Luggage restriction: 1 suitcase 55x40x20cm - 15 kg & 1 backpack/handbag per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Glasgow passengers are issued with a train ticket from Edinburgh back to Glasgow on the final day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I've traveled to many countries and the castles on the tour weren't the best, but Skye itself is well worth it." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews