1 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Attractions that require an entrance fee must be met by the clients who wish to enter the attraction
Departure & Return
50 George Square, Glasgow G2 1EH George Square, Glasgow G2 1EH, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/24/2020 - 11/10/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxury S.E.A.T. Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glasgow City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Glasgow City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glasgow City Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glasgow City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Glasgow City Tour
1 to 8 hours
2 hours 40 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGlasgowShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - EdinburghBus Tours - EdinburghPorts of Call Tours - EdinburghHistorical Tours - EdinburghShore Excursions - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
David Livingstone CentreSEA LIFE® Loch LomondMerchant CityNew LanarkKelvingrove Art Gallery and MuseumGlasgow Science CentreGlasgow CathedralPollok HouseGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal)George SquareGeilston GardenCulzean Castle and Country ParkSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and ArtDunure Castle People's Palace & Winter GardensGlasgow West EndBurrell CollectionCairngorms National ParkThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery)The Lighthouse