Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line entrance to Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow
- Bypass the waiting list and enjoy priority seating for your lunch or dinner
- Choose a 2-course or 3-course meal plus coffee, tea or a soft drink
- Enjoy classic American-style food and music with your family and friends
- Browse the rock memorabilia retail store
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Upon arrival, you'll receive priority seating in the dining room or bar, where historic musical decor will lead you on a journey through the timeline of rock. Admire the rare items that adorn the walls, including including vibrant costumes worn by Eric Clapton, The Who's Pete Townshend and Angus Young of AC/DC. See an artist paint palette used by the 'fifth Beatle' Stuart Sutcliffe, as well as KT Tunstall’s mirrored Epiphone Firebird guitar.
Choose the 2-course Gold menu or the 3-course Diamond menu (sample menus listed below), then relax and enjoy friendly service, great music and hearty American fare. Afterward, head to the on-site Rock Shop and purchase a special souvenir to commemorate your fabulous dining experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child menu (age 0-10) is also available for purchase direct from Hard Rock Cafe on the day
- You may arrive at any time during open hours; simply present your voucher for priority seating
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hard Rock Cafe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms