2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
82 George Square, Glasgow G2 1DU, UK
Between the Lions
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gordon Hart
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking Tour of Glasgow?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking Tour of Glasgow?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Walking Tour of Glasgow?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking Tour of Glasgow?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Walking Tour of Glasgow
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ServicesTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportGlasgowRail Services - StirlingTransportation Services - StirlingPrivate Drivers - StirlingRail Services - EdinburghTransportation Services - EdinburghPrivate Drivers - EdinburghRail Services - St. AndrewsTransportation Services - St. AndrewsPrivate Drivers - St. AndrewsCategory
People's Palace & Winter GardensGlasgow CathedralCulzean Castle and Country ParkGeorge SquareGeilston GardenKelvingrove Art Gallery and MuseumBurrell CollectionMerchant CityDunure Castle New LanarkSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and ArtGlasgow Science CentreGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal)Cairngorms National ParkPollok HouseGlasgow West EndThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery)SEA LIFE® Loch LomondThe LighthouseDavid Livingstone Centre