Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover Hilton Head's natural beauty on this Honey Horn Segway tour
- See Life Oak Forest, a butterfly habitat, and an alligator-filled lagoon
- Get a personal experience with only eight guests on this small-group tour
- Enjoy a good value with Segway rental, bottled water, and helmet included
Departure & Return
Follow signs to "Coastal Discovery Museum". Turn left at Segway Tour sign on gravel road. Park on left side next to the fence. Walk around fence down the gravel road. Walk to barn on the left. Look for Segway sign and wait for guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hilton Head Segway
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands