- Learn about the local ecosystem from your captain
- Take in the coastal scenery while you sail
- Different routes are chosen based on weather conditions
- A small group means more attention from your captain
Departure & Return
You check in for your tour at the white trailer in between the parking lot and the long wooden pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Head at Broad Creek
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Depending on the temperature of the day I would recommend booking the late afternoon tour as the boat doesn’t provide any shade from the sun." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews