- This small-group tour is capped at eight people for a personal outing
- See many of the Highlands’ key attractions, all in just half a day
- Round-trip transit from your hotel makes getting around seamless
- See castles, battlefields, archeological sites, and even Loch Ness
Departure & Return
We will pick up all passengers in the Starbucks Cafe Car Park by the front door. 'Go Highlands' will be the only Tour operator there, so really easy to find. :)
If you are travelling to the Highlands by Cruise Ship you will find the 'Go Highlands' Minibus at the Main Gates to the Port in Invergordon. We will meet you at the main port gates and we will have your lead travellers name on our board... so, really erasy to find :)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Highlands
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands