- Rafting tour down the Snake River from Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Catch sight of wildlife in its natural habitat, including opportunities to see water birds and moose
- Relax and enjoy the view as your river guide provides all steering and propulsion
- Small-group rafts available
- Ideal choice for families, senior citizens, or first-time rafters
Departure & Return
Please plan on meeting 30 min before the float time. We will call you the day before your trip to confirm meeting time and details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We may cancel due to weather or not enough participants.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is not included.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Teton Scenic Floats and Fly Fishing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands