6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover breathtaking scenery along the Ring of Beara on this private tour from Kenmare. Travel through Bonane Heritage Park to a family-run chocolate factory near the village of Bonane. Take the Caha Pass through west Cork and enjoy an optional boat trip to Garnish Island, home to playful seals. Discover pretty bays such as Bantry and Kenmare, and take in uninterrupted views over placid Glanmore Lake. Travel through pretty villages such as Ardgroom, Allihies and Eyeries, and enjoy the freedom to plan your own route with your private guide.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointKenmare, Kenmare, County Kerry
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Kerry Taxi - Day tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of the Ring of Beara from Kenmare with wifi on board?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of the Ring of Beara from Kenmare with wifi on board?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour of the Ring of Beara from Kenmare with wifi on board?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of the Ring of Beara from Kenmare with wifi on board?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of the Ring of Beara from Kenmare with wifi on board
6 to 8 hours
4 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKenmareBus Tours - South West IrelandAudio Guides - South West IrelandBus Tours - KillarneyAudio Guides - KillarneyBus Tours - Ring of KerryAudio Guides - Ring of KerryCategory