6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Save time and money in Key West on this all-inclusive, full-day excursion. Enjoy a day of sailing, snorkeling, and kayaking off the coast. Visit the Key West National Wildlife Refuge and explore an underwater world full of colorful fish and coral. Includes a buffet lunch with unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks.
- All-inclusive, full-day excursion: Ideal for saving time and money
- Includes a buffet lunch and unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Explore the Wildlife Refuge and see top attractions from the water
- Spend an active day sailing, snorkeling, and kayaking
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
Departure & Return
255 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Danger Corp.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during All-Inclusive Water Adventure Excursion in Key West?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
All-Inclusive Water Adventure Excursion in Key West
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKey WestKayaking - FloridaSnorkeling - FloridaKayaking - Everglades National ParkSnorkeling - Everglades National ParkKayaking - NaplesSnorkeling - NaplesCategory
Vandenberg WreckEdward B. Knight PierFlorida Keys National Marine SanctuaryKey West Garden ClubRipley's Believe It or Not! Key West MuseumMel Fisher Maritime MuseumOverseas HighwaySt. Paul's Key West Episcopal ChurchDuval StreetFort Zachary TaylorSmathers BeachKey West CemeteryKey West AquariumBasilica of Saint Mary Star of the SeaMallory SquareKey West Shipwreck Treasure MuseumKey West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory