- Sunset snorkel and reggae cruise
- Professional instruction and snorkel gear provided
- Complimentary Rum punch, beer, wine, and sparkling wine after snorkeling
- Watch the sunset from the spacious decks of the catamaran
- Jam to reggae beats
- Reef Safe Sunscreen Provided
Departure & Return
Please proceed to the Fury booth on the Pier behind Opal Key Resort (formerly Margaritaville Marina).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Set sail for one of Key West's most popular attractions: North America's only living coral reef. Once you arrive, get a briefing from the staff and slip on your mask, fins, and snorkel. Descend the 'stairway to the sea' and explore the underwater world, including types of coral and marine life endemic to the waters of Key West.
Back on the boat, sip complimentary Rum Punch, beer, wine, and sparkling wine. Watch the sun sink toward the horizon and jam to reggae beats as you head back to the marina for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to bring:
- Valid, Government Issued Photo I.D.
- Towel, Sunscreen, Bathing suit
- Lunch or Snacks
- Gratuities Customary
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- Guests 17 and younger must have a guardian present at check in to sign waivers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fury Water Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands