- 2-day Killarney Super Saver Dingle and Slea Head day trip plus Ring of Kerry and Killarney Lakes day trip
- Combine two top-selling Killarney tours at a discounted rate
- Visit the harbor town of Dingle with a guide
- Gaze over the Blasket Islands from Slea Head
- Travel the famous Ring of Kerry to Glenbeigh, Sneem, and Waterville
- Discover natural attractions such as the Killarney Lakes and Macgillycuddy's Reeks
- Tour includes round-trip travel from central Killarney
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Take a seat in your vehicle in central Killarney then, at 10:30am, head out of town to begin your tour. Travel through traditional towns including Castlemaine and Milltown with your guide, and stop at Inch Beach — widely considered the prettiest stretch of coastline in the region.
Continue on to the pretty harbor town of Dingle, then follow the circular 26-mile (41-kilometer) route around Slea Head. Along the way, take in towns and villages including Ballyferriter, Dunquin, and Ventry, and admire panoramic views over the Blasket Islands. Then, return to your starting point in Killarney.
Day 2: 6-hour Ring of Kerry and Killarney Lakes Day Trip
At 10:30am, travel out of Killarney by coach to the Bog Village — where traditional thatched-roof cottages bring 19th-century Ireland to life. Perhaps visit the museum village (own expense), and discover top attractions such as the blacksmith’s forge and turf-cutter’s house. There is also an old Irish pub where an early drink or morning coffee and scones may be enjoyed (own expense).
Afterward, take the famous Ring of Kerry route through coastal towns and villages including Cahersiveen, Derrynane, Glenbeigh, Sneem, and Waterville, and enjoy sweeping views over Rossbeigh Beach and the Iveragh peninsula. Admire peaks including Carrantuohill and Macgillycuddy's Reeks from Molls Gap, and capture the pretty Killarney Lakes on camera.
Then, travel through the Killarney National Park and return to central Killarney to conclude your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Deros Coach Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized