- 3-hour night tour of Las Vegas by bus
- Drive through The Strip, and see the Bellagio, MGM Grand, and Caesars Palace
- Hear fun facts about Las Vegas attractions
- Catch sight of light-up fountains and other nighttime light shows
- Hop off, and enjoy the Fremont Street Experience
- Choose from three different departure times and locations
Departure & Return
Standard Night Tour - 7:00 PM Departure from High Roller / Linq Promenade Bus Loading Zone (3973 Linq Lane Las Vegas NV 89109) Please arrive at 6.30pm for processing.
Adult only Night Tour, Arrive to the Big Bus staff at the Circa Hotel Concierge no later than 7:15 pm. You'll receive a welcome drink, & then make your way to the Big Bus at Circa's Garage Mahal (5-minute walk), arriving by 7:50 pm at the latest. The tour concludes at Garage Mahal at roughly 10:15pm
Las Vegas Viator Late Night Tour, 10:15 PM Departure from High Roller / Linq Promenade Bus Loading Zone (3973 Linq Lane Las Vegas NV 89109) Please arrive at 10.00pm for processing.
What To Expect
Continue on, and pass MGM Grand and Caesars Palace. Your guide stops at the Fremont Street Experience, a 24-hour mall with LED lights and access to restaurants, casinos, and free entertainment. Spend some free time here where you can gamble (own expense) or grab dinner (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For our Standard Night Tour please arrive at 6.30pm for processing, as the tour operates on a first-come, first served basis
- Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Adult Only Night Tour - please go to Big Bus Tours staff at the Circa Hotel Concierge desk no later than 7:15 pm
- Adult Night tour is for 21 years or over.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This tour is highly recommended for those who want to experience the strip at night and learn more about the city's history." See review
- "Definitely worth going at night when you can see all the lights." See review
- "It is always worth it to take a city night tour especially when on a brief vacation." See review