6 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Off-road ATV/RZR/Gold Mine Adventure Tour is 45 min. from Las Vegas where you will explore Eldorado Canyon & 1861 World Famous Techatticup Gold Mine. One-of-a-kind memorable half-day tour with the best tour guides! Include lunch, round-trip hotel pickup, riding gear, photos, sightseeing included. No experience needed Ride a fully automatic ATV or Razors.
- Ride a fully automatic ATV or UTV
- Lunch under a covered pavilion
- Helmets, goggles and gloves provided
- Pick-up and drop-off from most Las Vegas hotels
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Going off-road takes you to rugged and remote areas missed by most visitors.
Saved to wishlist!
ATV or 2-seater RZR (based on option selected)
Helmets, goggles, gloves, helmet sock, safety instruction
Free Hotel pickup and drop-off
World Famous Gold Mine Tour
Sightseeing-One-of-a-kind historical antiques
Photos-Our guides will capture your experience for you
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Our office will reach out to you by email, text or phone to confirm location pick up and time. Our Tour Guides will be driving a White Chevy 15 passenger Van with Awesome Adventure logo on it.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Eldorado Canyon Mine Tours , 16880 NV-165, Nelson, NV 89046, USA
Eldorado Gold Mine Tour Office. Our guides will pick you up from there to start your tour.
What To Expect
World famous ATV/RZR/Gold Mine Adventure tour where you will explore the historic Eldorado Canyon like never before. The All-terrain vehicles are the perfect way to tour the canyons to see the most beautiful mountains, nature and wildlife. No experience needed, we provide all safety gear, great for families, parties, small or large groups. After the ATV/RZR Guided tour you are served lunch by Capriotti's, and this is a great opportunity to share your stories about your ride. The next adventures begin by our guides taking you on a walking tour of the World Famous 1861 Techatticup gold mine. Sharing all the historical and fun facts. Throughout the day you will see the most unique, out of this world antiques. Our one-of-a-kind tour is what makes us so different from any other tour and why we pride ourselves with giving you an Awesome unforgettable Adventure to always remember with the best tour guides! We take photos for you so you can remember your experience. Ages 7+ Best value Tour!
We drive 45 min outside of Las Vegas to Eldorado Canyon in Nelson. The best guided Gold Mine tour where you will see one of the riches gold mines in Southern Nevada and experiences the old west of 1861. This tour is historic, full of fun facts, and one of a kind destination.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Admission Ticket Included
Experience outside of Las Vegas-45 min tour to the World Famous destination. Pick either an ATV or RZR to ride through the beautiful scenic Eldorado Canyons with our fun tour guides that will entertain you all day long. No experience required, all safety gear provided, ages 7+, Lunch provide by Capriottis, our tour guides will take photos of your adventure throughout the day capturing your amazing experience and memories.
Duration: 4 hours
Admission Ticket Free
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 16 years to operate the ATV with a valid drivers license and parent present
- Riders under 18 years must have a parent or guardian present
- All participants are required to sign a damage waiver.
- Safety gear provided & a Safety and Operations Orientation provided before tour begins.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Credit Card must be called into Awesome Adventures before tour begins for any incidentals that happen on tour. Credit Card holder is responsible for all incidents/damages and credit card will be charged to cover the damages.
- The minimum RZR damages charge is USD $600.00 for a tire/rim damages; a minimum USD $3500.00 if rolled or tipped on side.
- The minimum ATV damages charge is USD $300 should a ATV be rolled or tipped on its side or tire damage, regardless of whether any damage is visible.
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. We recommend guests wear a face mask. Hand Sanitizer will be available in the vehicles. All vehicles are thoroughly cleaned prior to, and after every tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Awesome Adventures Inc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
How can I arrange pickup at my hotel for the Eldorado Canyon ATV and Gold Mine Trip?
A:Upon checkout, select the hotel where you are staying in Las Vegas. After confirmation, call the local operator at the phone number on your ticket to coordinate exact pickup details.
How far from Las Vegas is Eldorado Canyon?
A:Your ATV adventure and Gold Mine trip is approximately 40 miles outside of Las Vegas and takes about 45 minutes drive time after hotel pickups.
How long do we spend riding ATVs/UTVs during the Eldorado Canyon ATV and Gold Mine Trip?
A:The guided ATV/RAZOR tour is roughly 90 minutes through our breathtaking mountainous terrain where wildlife may be seen and a great opportunity for photos.
How long is the Gold Mine tour portion of the Eldorado Canyon ATV and Gold Mine Trip?
A:After lunch, you will enter the Techatticup Gold Mine where you will be taken back in time to 1861 with amazing stories of what miners endured & the tools they used, plus unique out-of-this-world antiques. The gold mine tour is roughly 45-60 minutes.
Should I bring my camera for the Eldorado Canyon ATV and Gold Mine Trip?
A:You may bring your camera to take photos during the tour. For your convenience, your guide will also take photos throughout the day of your tour, so you will always remember that time spent on your ATV excursion in Las Vegas.
What should I wear for the Eldorado Canyon ATV and Gold Mine Trip?
A:It's recommended to wear sturdy, close-toed shoes (no heels, crocs, sandals, or flip-flops), and dress according to the weather. Long pants are highly recommended due to the desert terrain and cactus that you will be traversing.
Are there age limits to participate in the Eldorado Canyon ATV and Gold Mine Trip?
A:Drivers and passengers must be at least 16 years old and require a parent/guardian to be present if under 18.
What is included for lunch during the Eldorado Canyon ATV and Gold Mine Trip?
A:After riding, you will have a 30-minute lunch break with sandwiches from Capriotti's.
Are there vegetarian or other dietary options available for lunch during the Eldorado Canyon ATV and Gold Mine Trip?
A:Lunch includes sandwiches from Capriotti's. You may choose between Ham, Turkey, Veggie, or a Garden Salad. Please list your preferred lunch option in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
Can I participate in the Eldorado Canyon ATV and Gold Mine Trip if I've never driven an off-road vehicle before?
A:Absolutely! No experience is required. Your guide will happily show you how to safely ride and will be present for the entire ride.
How strenuous is the Eldorado Canyon ATV and Gold Mine Trip?
A:All guests should have a moderate physical fitness level. This tour is not recommended for guests with back, heart, or other serious medical issues.