17 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Swap the glitz and glam of Las Vegas for a day at a spectacular natural wonder—the Grand Circle. Rather than just visiting the most popular part—the Grand Canyon, this trip also introduces you to two more landscapes—Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. As well as being a completely private tour, admission and lunch are included for extra convenience.
- Save time—see three Grand Circle landscapes in a day
- Visit the UNESCO-listed natural wonder of the Grand Canyon
- No need to bring food with you—lunch is included
- A private tour means a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Private English speaking guide / driver
Round trip transportation from your hotel
Admission to Grand Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, and Antelope Canyon
Tip (Antelope Canyon $2, guide)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your hotel.
Pick up time varies by season.
Standard Time: 1:30 (or 4:30) a.m.
Daylight Saving Time: 2:30 (or 5:30) a.m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fun Group Las Vegas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I let you know where to pick me up for the Grand Circle Private Tour?
A:Pickup is offered from most hotels on the Las Vegas strip and the surrounding area. Select your preferred pickup location in the "Tour Details" section when confirming your reservation.
Are car seats available for the Grand Circle Private Tour?
A:Carseats are available complimentary for children who weigh less than 60 lbs (27 kg) and are less than 6 years old but MUST be requested in advance. Notate the child's age/weight in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout if you need a car seat.
What should I wear during the Grand Circle Private Tour?
A:Hiking or athletic shoes are recommended. Dress according to the season: Long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate during cooler temperatures (Oct. - Feb.) and shorts, a light shirt, and a hat are appropriate when it's warmer (Mar. - Sept.)
What should I bring with me on the Grand Circle Private Tour?
A:Comfortable shoes for walking, a hat, sunglasses, a camera, and a water bottle are highly recommended. You may also want to bring a small belt bag or backpack for your personal items.
Can I bring luggage with me on the Grand Circle Private Tour?
A:Please keep all belongings to a small size. Large luggage is not permitted on the tour.
What is the typical group size for the Grand Circle Private Tour?
A:The tour group can range anywhere from 1 guest up to 12 guests, however, as this is a private tour, your group will be limited to your immediate group and your guide.
How long will we have to explore each location during the Grand Circle Private Tour?
A:You will have approximately 1-2 hours at each location. You can see the typical itinerary above in the "What to Expect" section.
Which section of Antelope Canyon do we visit during the Grand Circle Private Tour?
A:Depending on availability, you may visit any of the three sections of Antelope Canyon: Upper, Lower or 'X.'
Can I request a specific section of Antelope Canyon to visit during the Grand Circle Private Tour?
A:You may always make a request, however, it is based on availability and requests cannot be guaranteed. You may make a request in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
What is there to see at Lower Antelope Canyon?
A:Lower Antelope Canyon is narrower and is nicknamed Corkscrew Canyon due to the steep, narrow stairs used for access. It is mostly V-shaped, with some A-shaped and parallel canyon walls. There is great lighting all day and year-round.
What is there to see at Antelope Canyon X?
A:Antelope Canyon X is named after the Xs carved into the Navajo Sandstone created by millions of years of rainfall and wind. Once inside the canyon, your guides will assist you through 2 sections of beautiful views with occasional light beams.
What is there to see at Upper Antelope Canyon?
A:Upper Antelope Canyon is more "A" shaped, meaning it's wider at the bottom and narrower towards the top. Upper Antelope Canyon is famous for the iconic light beams that can be seen (depending on the time of day.)
Should I bring my camera on the Grand Circle Private Tour?
A:Absolutely! Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon are some of the most scenic and beautiful locations in the Western United States. Cameras are highly encouraged!
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Canyon Private Tour: 3-in-1 Grand Circle Full Day Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Canyon Private Tour: 3-in-1 Grand Circle Full Day Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Canyon Private Tour: 3-in-1 Grand Circle Full Day Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Canyon Private Tour: 3-in-1 Grand Circle Full Day Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Canyon Private Tour: 3-in-1 Grand Circle Full Day Tour from Las Vegas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaHistorical Tours - NevadaFull-day Tours - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsHistorical Tours - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffHistorical Tours - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
VooDoo Zipline Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Las Vegas Tours & TicketsColorado River Tours & TicketsLas Vegas CityCenter Tours & TicketsShark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay Tours & TicketsHarrah's Las Vegas Tours & TicketsToy Shack Tours & TicketsZion National Park Tours & TicketsExtraterrestrial Highway Tours & TicketsRio All-Suite Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsMirage Hotel and Casino Tours & TicketsPlanet Hollywood Resort & Casino Tours & TicketsBellagio Las Vegas Tours & TicketsCasino at the Tropicana Las Vegas Tours & TicketsFortification Hill Tours & TicketsRick's Restorations Tours & TicketsExcalibur Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsAdventuredome Tours & TicketsFlamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsThe Colosseum at Caesars Palace Tours & Tickets