- Grand Canyon helicopter flight with Skywalk admission
- Enjoy sights as you soar over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Receive expedited entry onto the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Stand on glass above the canyon floor
- Limousine hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
After a safety briefing, settle into your sleek helicopter and fly to the Grand Canyon. En route, gaze at landmarks such as the Grapevine Mesa Joshua Trees, the Hoover Dam, the Black Mountains, and Lake Mead.
Learn about the sights and how the Grand Canyon was formed from the audio commentary, and take in the incredible views of the West Rim.
After around 45 minutes, touch down and refuel with a snack. Then, walk to the front of the entrance lines for the Skywalk; the semi-circular, glass walkway suspended 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) above the canyon floor.
Step onto the glass and stride 70 feet (21 meters) out from the edge of the canyon. Gaze at the Colorado River below and experience heart-pounding views of the canyon snaking into the distance.
Walk back to the canyon edge and receive a souvenir photo of your Skywalk experience. Rejoin your helicopter and soar over the Las Vegas Strip on your return flight. Your 5.5-hour tour finishes with limousine drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Personal belongings such as backpacks, handbags and cameras are not allowed on the Skywalk Complimentary storage lockers are available to hold your belongings
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend this tour by Papillon but with the warning to NOT EVER book through Viator, Too sloppy for such a big price tag." See review