Explore our promoted experiences
- Happy hour during a 30-minute revolution on the High Roller, Las Vegas’ newest attraction
- Enjoy access to a full bar in your enclosed pod with audio commentary
- Take a spin on the largest observation wheel in the world for unbeatable views
- Keep spirits high at the bars, restaurants, and shops of Las Vegas’ newest quarter, The LINQ
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||02:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
What To Expect
When you arrive, head for the boarding area; bring your ticket and your ID to prove that you're 21 or older.
Once you get in your luxurious climate-controlled pod, sit back as you ascend into the sky. Hit the full bar for unlimited drinks during your 30-minute ride. Survey the desert landscape as it shimmers day and night with neon lights and reflective buildings. During your ride, an amusing audio tour covers the history of Las Vegas, perfectly timed to point out the area's landmarks as they appear during the rotation.
After you disembark, the adventure doesn't have to be over. The High Roller puts you in the center of Las Vegas' LINQ, a lively promenade featuring bars, shops, and restaurants. Start by browsing the Sky Shop for some souvenirs of your time in the sky. Hungry? Hit Flour & Barley for some brick oven pizza, and follow it up with a cupcake (or two) at Sprinkles.
Whether you are a true Vegas high roller and know Sin City like the back of your hand or this is your first time visiting the Strip, you'll find plenty to discover.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Caesars Entertainment
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "Tip the bar lady and she will treat you well!" See review