Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Please meet your tour guide inside Bungalow Coffee Co. Check-in is 10 mins prior to the start of the tour. Look for the pink Taste Buzz Food Tours sign.
Your last stop is a 5-minute walk back to the starting location. You can order a ride-share from the last location to take you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Comfortable walking shoes and casual dress code is recommended.
- Tour operates in rain or shine, hot or cold. Please note Vegas weather conditions before booking.
- You MUST be able to walk 1.5 miles or more at a moderate pace in ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS.
- Tour stops and tastings may vary.
- You must contact tour operator in advance to advise of any food allergies or restrictions. Substitutions are not guaranteed.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in.
- Tour begins promptly at scheduled time. Tour operator/tour guide is not responsible for missed information or missed tastings due to late arrivals.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- Cash gratuities are welcome and appreciated for exceptional service from your tour guide.
- Summer tours not recommend for people sensitive to extreme heat.
- Winter tours not recommmend for people sensitive to cold.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Buzz Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands