- This small-group tour, capped at 10 people, promises a personal experience
- Discover a new side of the city when you explore the Las Vegas Dunes
- Enjoy a lively, active way to explore when you zip along on an ATV
- This beginner-friendly tour is suited for first-time ATV users
Departure & Return
Pickup is available from the parking lot of the Souvenir Outlet located across the street from the Mandalay Bay. Pick up times vary. Times are subject to change due to availability of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to drive an ATV is 18 years. No refunds can be given if a booking is made for an underage driver
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Las Vegas ATV's
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff