11 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Entry to Grand Canyon National Park
Expert Tour Guide
All Taxes and Fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bindlestiff Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Grand Canyon National Park South Rim Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Grand Canyon National Park South Rim Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Grand Canyon National Park South Rim Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Grand Canyon National Park South Rim Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Grand Canyon National Park South Rim Tour from Las Vegas
11 to 12 hours
5 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaAudio Guides - NevadaHistorical Tours - NevadaFull-day Tours - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsAudio Guides - Palm SpringsHistorical Tours - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffAudio Guides - FlagstaffHistorical Tours - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
The Mob Museum Tours & TicketsGrand Canyon South Rim Tours & TicketsThe D Las Vegas Tours & TicketsLas Vegas Natural History Museum Tours & TicketsGrand Canyon North Rim Tours & TicketsFountains of Bellagio Tours & TicketsWelder Up Tours & TicketsMandalay Bay Resort and Casino Tours & TicketsStratosphere Tower Tours & TicketsTreasure Island Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsClark County Museum Tours & TicketsLas Vegas Springs Preserve Tours & TicketsBinion's Gambling Hall Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds Las Vegas Tours & TicketsThe Colosseum at Caesars Palace Tours & TicketsPlanet Hollywood Resort & Casino Tours & TicketsStratosphere Hotel and Casino Tours & TicketsDowntown Container Park Tours & TicketsWynn Las Vegas Tours & TicketsThe Dome At Container Park Tours & Tickets